Goals of the Smiling Again Podcast
Talking helps. The Smiling Again podcast is all about helping families overcome the trauma of losing a loved one to addiction. One thing at a time, take small steps to let go of guilt, live with self-compassion and start smiling again.
- Sharing knowledge of practices that can help build positive habitual thoughts, emotions, and behaviors.
- Sharing activities – things to do, one thing at a time, that will help you start smiling more again.
- Interrupting the silence and share stories of the impact of alcoholism and addiction on families.
- Developing our understanding of the experiences that others have endured during their journey.
- Break the generational cycle of alcoholism and addiction and gain more understanding and support.
- Realize that you are not alone and that you don’t have to live this way anymore. Your loved one wouldn’t want you to live this way.
Join us every week as we approach one thing at a time and walk this journey together to start smiling again.